Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

She Says...

One of Baby's latest favorite things to say to me is "when I grow up, I want to work hard, earn lots of money and buy everyone a big bungalow house to stay, ok mummy?"

This morning, she said this to me "mummy, when I grow up, I will work very hard, earn lots of money, so that you and daddy don't have to work anymore. I will give you and daddy lots of money and buy you all a big bungalow house ok?"

Awwww, that's really sweet of her to say that. And I hope that she will keep to her words. I can't wait to stop working and don't have to do anything but just be a lady of leisure tee hee...

Cassandra at 3.5 years old.



At Delicious Cafe @ Dua Residency, KL.

No comments: