Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 2, 2011

Funny Conversation With Cassandra

I had wanted to jot down this funny conversation with Baby last night but I was so sleepy that I dropped all my work and went straight to slumberland.

I was feeding Baby her before bedtime soy bean milk and we were watching SpiderWick (a thriller for kids on goblins and unruly creatures) ...

Me - baby, what if these monsters entered our house and climbed up your bed? Scary eh?

Baby - this is NOT real.. this is only a movie, it cannot be real, YOU SILLY!

Hmmm, my 3.5yo baby girl out-talking me yet again!

After she had finished her milk, I stroked her hands and legs...

Baby - why are you touching me mummy?

Me - why? You don't like me to touch you and sayang you?

Baby - is it because I am C-U-T-E?
and then gave me her cute smile :D

Cassandra at 3 years 7 months

6 comments:

Yannie said...

She is really CUTE. Not only cute, smart too.

CL said...

hahaha.. she is really smart wo .. and also quick with cute and yet intelligent response... way to go, Cassandra. :)

MeRy said...

Cute gal...

BoeyJoey said...

So cute. So witty. And quick thinking too! :-D

Reanaclaire said...

She is memang CUTE!! How to be angry with angels like her? :P

slavemom said...

hahaha So witty n super cute!