Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 19, 2012

MIL's Bakes and Makes

Whenever my mil is around, we hardly ever step foot into a bakery for she will bake cakes, bread, buns and tarts several times in a week! Yep, she bakes very regularly and we will never go hungry when she's around. Last week, she baked 2 trays of Madeline, 10-grain bread, chocolate brownie, pizza, blueberry tarts and orange cake! I wonder what she's planning to bake this week. I know she's definitely going to make pizza again as we bought pizza cheese, bacon and mushrooms from Jaya Grocer yesterday, for another round of pizza! I saw some Facebookers who baked pandan chiffon cake last week and heck, I am craving for it too. Since the organic veggie seller gave me a big bunch of screwpine leaves this morning, I am going to place my order for pandan chiffon cake later. Hopefully my order gets 'processed' * grins *



Bakes and makes from the mil's kitchen...

10-grain bread and buns...





Blueberry tarts, which is the best in the world! This is something which I doubt I will ever dare to try to bake as the steps seem so tedious and laborious.

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Looking at the blueberry tarts...I feel hungry, can I have a bite?

Ann said...

Oh my gosh....looks like it comes from a bakery. Your blessed kids!