Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cassandra's 2nd Day Of Pre-School

Today is my baby girl's 2nd day of attending pre-school. She is coping very well. This morning, she had to don on her PE attire to practice field marching. The kindy's annual sports day will be held in early May. Yep, I can't believe that my once frail and sickly baby girl will be doing marching and taking part in her school's sports event!

When I talked to her class teacher, she reported to me that Cassandra is coping very well and can follow everything that's being taught. I was really stunned when she showed me the current reading book that the 4YOs are being taught to read now. There were 5-6 lines of sentences on each page and I think that the level is for kids aged 6YOs at least. The teacher then pointed out to me the kids in Cass' class who could read that book. Gosh, I wonder if my baby girl will be able to cope, given that I hardly ever have the time to teach her how to read.

Something that I look forward to everyday - walking my baby girl to and back from school...

6 comments:

Yannie said...

Good to know that you are a mother of 3 and yet still have the excitement in sending and picking the youngest one from school.

Ben and Shaun said...

Don't underestimate her capabilities. For all you know, she would be very outstanding by end of the year, and would win something in this upcoming sports day. Look forward in hearing the joyous news in your blog.

Little Kit Boy said...

I'm so happy for you as Cassandra is catching up so well in school despite is only the 2nd day.

mommy to chumsy said...

so sweet! love the photo. i am sure Cass will have no problem in class. she's one smart cookie, like her 2 jie jies :) oh...and mommy too :))

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks all for the kind comments :)

Nat said...

Sooo cute..'jia yu' Cass..