Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 5, 2012

Colorful Blu Tack

Cass has an obsession with Blu Tack and play dough. I guess this is partly because I do not encourage my girls to play with these at home as they are too messy -- mess on the table, on the floor, on the walls and the worse part is these sticky stuff will get stuck underneath their finger nails or get stuck like chewing gum on their hair, blah!  And I have absolutely no time to dig those sticky dough out from under their finger nails before meal times.  So my girls secretly kept the play dough that they got from Sunday School aeons ago and would steal some of my Blu Tack which I bought some time back.  At times, Cass would pinch some dough from mah mah's cake mixing bowl when she prepares dough for bread making and would play with the flour dough for hours till the white doughs turn into greyish black dough, eeeewwwwwww!


When I saw Blu Tack Colour at Ace Hardware shop recently, I bought a pack and am now using this as rewards for Cass.  She can be quite rebellious and disobedient at times.  So this colorful Blu Tack comes in handy.  Cass gets a small piece on days that she earns her 'Blu Tack points' ! 





Blu Tack Color is a much better alternative to  play dough as it is not as sticky and does not disintegrate as easily as play dough does.

 




















1 comment:

MeRy said...

nice toy for kids.