Please visit my other blogs at :

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,

Feel free to drop by my online store at to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lunch Today - 26 Jan 2013

I've got a piece of organic Japanese pumpkin sitting in my fridge for 2 weeks already... but still looking good. Not wanting to let it rot, I decided to add it into the tomato-chicken sauce for spaghetti today. So here goes...

A very tasty bowl of spaghetti (angel's hair and whole wheat Penne -- that was all I could find in my kitchen cabinet) with chicken-pumpkin-tomato-garlic-onion sauce. Time to stock up more spaghetti when we shop at Tesco tonight!

Photo: Early lunch
Grapes, spaghetti and coconut water, BURP, oops! lol!

No comments:

Google Search Engine

Custom Search