Please visit my other blogs at :

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,

Feel free to drop by my online store at to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!

Friday, February 1, 2013

HFM's Angels

My 3 angels, cute and playful as they may be... but they can behave so monstrous that I can feel 10 years of my life snatched from  me when they are, well behaving like monsters and not normal kids! I am tired of using the cane and shouting. So I just have to shut off both my ears and eyes to their mischief and nonsense at times when I am too busy. For busy WFHMs with no live-in helper, you will know what I mean.  I just let them be. Afterall they are kids and they are only kids once and before I even realize it, they are already teenagers. And then they will all be somewhere else and the noisy, mad house will then be so quiet that I wish I could turn back the clock. 

Sometimes when they make me feel like walking out of the home, I ask  God why he has given me such misbehaved kids and then suddenly I will come to my senses.  All of a sudden, I remember the year 2002 and 2003, the 2 years where my life was in a roller coaster ride... all because I wanted to have a baby. My hubs would always use that dark time that we went through to remind me to be thankful for them. And then I thank God for these 3 monsters and ask forgiveness from God for all the harsh words and thoughts I had on them.

No comments:

Google Search Engine

Custom Search