Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Our Sunday - 9 August 2015

Despite a chilly morning and having a slight runny nose, Cass went swimming with her grandma this morning. On Thursday, she told me that her throat hurt a little and on Friday, she was sneezing with slimy worm-like goo oozing from her nostrils.   Many moons ago, I would have panicked when my girls had sore throat or a flu as a few days later, we would surely have to make a trip to the pediatric's clinic for fever meds. These days, I no longer panic like a headless chicken when the girls tell me that they have sore throat or have a flu. All I need are an overdose of Izumio hydrogen water, Super Lutein and Esberitox (echinacea) for the flu. And it works like a charm. Cass' sore throat lasted for a day and runny nose for 2 days.

Today, I allowed Cass to go swimming in the morning and when she came back from swimming, she proudly announced "mummy, I am so happy that my goo goo is gone!"

For breakfast, I made smoothie for everyone with my favorite kitchen gadget, Blendtec blender. Smoothie for today composed of red apples + oranges + chia seeds + coconut water + coconut flesh + mini pineapples.




The mil bought the mini pineapples from the SS2 PJ wet market and they were super sweet! Hopefully they ain't GMO pineapples!!




2 huge oranges, 2 medium size red apples, 2 mini pineapples and 2 cups of coconut water yielded 5 bottles of smoothie which would have cost over RM65 if bought from smoothie and juice bars at the shopping mall.  My cost is only about RM15!

Did I tell you that one of my many business plans is to set up a juice, smoothie and salad bar one day?  Yeah, keep dreaming and it may materialize one day.  I do believe in the Law of Attraction!

 


Izumio hydrogen water - safe and natural even for babies. I am so thankful I discovered it!  And my other dream is for everyone to try it. It's life saving and you can say goodbye to many of your  medicines forever once you've included hydrogen water into your daily life. Trust me!  If it ain't good, I won't promote and preach. I don't want to be crucified if it doesn't work for anyone of you :D


   


No comments: