Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hong Kong Trip (6-13 December 2015) - Day 1 and 2

Pictures taken in Hong Kong the past few days, from 6 December 2015...


Day 1 - at our condo lift, all excited!  See the boxes of Izumio the hubs is carrying? Yup I lugged my most trusted Izumio to Hong Kong. I won't go anywhere without my Izumio :)

Image may contain: 1 person


There was a huge drama at the KLIA airport and I got 3 heart attacks!

I thought Cass had another UTI attack as she had a major tummy ache, almost puked and eventually had an explosive poop out session, not once but twice, big thanks to the enema that I gave her in the morning.

Then I got stuck at the passport and thumb scanner area for 20  minutes when Cass had another wave of tummy ache and Alycia had to bring her to the loo to poo!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling


Thank God she completely emptied her bowels and went up the plane with a very comfy tummy and we had an uneventful flight to Hong Kong.

Upon arrival at Hong Kong airport...

No automatic alt text available.


Below - Our first dinner in Hong Kong at Cheng Du restaurant.  Here, Alycia has a light moment with cousin Amber from Auckland.

Image may contain: 3 people



Our breakkie in Emperor Hotel, a typical Hongkie style breakfast. Simple and nonetheless delish.  The hotel serves almost the same dishes every morning.

No automatic alt text available.


After breakfast, our daily routine is to walk up to my SIL's apartment, which is located uphill. We walk a fair bit in Hong Kong, which is good exercise for everyone. The weather is cooling and we don't feel tired easily.

No automatic alt text available.



Cass with cousin, Amber

Image may contain: 2 people


The bus stop is right outside my sil's apartment and we take a mini bus to the city center almost daily.

Image may contain: 2 people



On day 2, the kids went to Stanley Peak for  a very challenging hike while Cass, I and other SILs went shopping and Japanese lunch at Sushi Hero.


No automatic alt text available.


to be continued...




No comments: