Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Capsicum Slices With Herbs & Spices Cheese Dip

Today Cass and I shared a portion of takeout bitter gourd vermicelli with minced meat. Alycia and Sherilyn had to stay back in school.

On most days, I will wait for Cass and Sherilyn to be back from school to have a late lunch with them at around 2:15pm. At around noon, I will have something light to stave off hunger. Most of the time,  I will snack on  salad, nuts, sugar-free yoghurt or some fruits.

Today, my salad of the day is sliced sweet capsicum with Arla herbs and spices fresh cheese.  I used green and purple capsicums.

Image may contain: food



Tomorrow I am going to the supermarket to stock up my supply of capsicums. I am currently hooked on capsicums! :)

Did you know that capsicums also come in purple, brown and white color?  I'll bet you didn't know that eh?  I saw the white variety at the supermarket for the first time in my life today.

Below - white capsicum





Below - chocolate brown capsicum




Below - purple capsicum





Check out the amazing health benefits of capsicum in my other blog.




2 comments:

Chris said...

Just don't cook them, colour changes to grey green, not appetizing! I love them raw too!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks for the tip Chris! :)