Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Healthy Lunch - Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Healthy lunch menu for today is:

1.  Organic pumpkin porridge with soft pork, peanuts, dried oysters and duck's egg.  Rice used is low carb Basmathi rice.

2.  Organic raw mung bean sprouts + baby radish salad drizzled with roasted sesame seed dressing and Furikake.

Image may contain: food



Today is maid-less day :(

Absolutely hate it when our part-time helper does not come on a day that I am  busy. The girls' exams are still on-going and tonight will be another vomit-blood + hair-pulling session with them (Sherilyn and Cass).  Alycia's first term exam will be held next week and spread over a period of 2 weeks. She is pretty independent and can do revisions on her own but still needs nagging and pushing.

The mil has gone shopping and I have asked her to take-away fried rice and noodles from Din Tai Fung for dinner.

Once I am done with this post, I'll be off to some chores-xercise around the house! I hate mopping the floor, yet I do it everyday simply because I hate dirt! Darn the OCD in me *AARGH*!!!


No comments: