Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Treating Jaw Joint Pain Naturally With Hydrogen Water And Carotenoids


Today I had a chat with my mum on Facebook Messenger.   She then casually mentioned to me about the pain that she experienced on her jaw joint a few days ago.  My mum will turn 70 years old in September this year.


I've something to share regarding the goodness of Izumio and Super Lutein. Two days ago I experienced extreme left jaw joint pain which kept me awake the whole night! Since I couldn't sleep I decided to get up (5am) and drank I packet of  Izumio.
I then Google searched to find out what kind of doctor to see as soon as clinic opens for the day. Either see dentist for possible tooth or gum infection or orthopaedic surgeon who may take X-ray of the jaw bone.
Chewing, swallowing, coughing and even smiling was a torture! Thought it could be mumps but no swelling.
When informed, worried Papa quickly made a big pot of rice porridge for all my meals on Monday!
I faithfully drank packets and packets of Izumio (lost count!) and took 2 or 3 Super Lutein (also lost count) because I was really desperate and refused to consult dentist or doctor.
Know what happened then? At the end of the day, the jaw pain just miraculously disappeared!

Thank God and thank Izumio and Super Lutein!






For more reading on Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following links:

Hydrogen (H2) as a potent antioxidant and exhibits anti-inflammatory and potentially anticancer-like activities (from US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health)

Izumio Hydrogen Water and Super Lutein
 Dangers of Eczema Steroid Creams

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water For Glaucoma

Effects of Hydrogen Rich Water On Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes and Obesity) - from US National Library of Medicine

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonials From High Blood Pressure and Diabetes Patients

Izumio and Super Lutein - Testimonial On Diabetes And High Cholestrol

Super Lutein For Osteoarthritis - Testimonial

Your Body On Anxiety

Hydrogen Water And Asthma  

Super Lutein and Izumio Hydrogen Water - Testimonial From Kidney Dialysis Patient

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonials From Diabetics Patients

Earning Passive Income

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonial On SLE (Systematic Lupus Erithematosus)


Izumio And Super Lutein - Asthma and overall immunity

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonial On Psoriasis And Gout

Earning Passive Income From Naturally Plus

Izumio And Super Lutein - Testimonial On Stroke

You can buzz me at my email at shireenyong@gmail.com OR call 019 266 4290 to find out more!



No comments: