Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Self-Pampering Session On A Thursday - 14 July 2016

About 3 weeks ago, I went for my first ever foot spa. However, I had to cut short the session and omit the nail filing and painting to rush home to wait for Drama Queen and Cass after the transporter dropped them off.  The pedicurist spent a frigging 2 hours just to clean my feet that were severely beaten-up, dry with cracks and consequently had paint and calligraphy ink imbedded in between the cracks, no thanks to the three monkeys at home. She wanted to proceed with the nails but I told her that I'd go back to continue with the pedicure.

After just a week, my feet (that go through lots of 'rough conditions' everyday) turned unsightly again. No wonder the pedicurist advised me to have a foot spa once a week.  I will most likely settle for a bi-monthly treatment to keep my feet well maintained. It's an instant self gratification that gives me so much satisfaction just looking at how good my feet look now 😁😍

Today I had another foot spa and pedicure session. I slept through almost the entire 2 hours session. HAHA! See how chronically sleep deprived I am!  Sofia had to wake me up several times to ask me questions.

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup


For the nail art, I chose Hello Kitty, my favorite childhood Sanrio character and pink - my favorite color :)

No automatic alt text available.


Foot make-over  and I am loving my feet now 😍

Image may contain: shoes



Next up, I will be doing a make-over of my waist-length hair. I have made inquires on the prices just now and will try to squeeze out a couple of hours after the girls' exam to have a hair make-over :D




No comments: