Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Baby Girl

I got a shock when Cass told me how she earned a few Ringgit in school on Friday.
She was playing with her classmates and then one of her classmates offered to pay her 50 sen for a massage. After trying her skillful massage, this classmate paid her another 50 sen for a second round of massage. And then other classmates wanted her massage service too! I told her that she better stop offering such services in school lest I get calls from irate parents! :D

Can't believe that my sweetie-pie is going to Primary 3 in just 6 weeks!  In this picture below, she was about 17 months old. We were in Penang for a post-surgery scan and check-up at GMC. How time flies. My baby girl is not so babyish anymore. I miss her chubbiness and her sleeping under my armpit for the first 3 years of her life. She was exclusively breastfed. My boobies gave her so much comfort and relief from all the pain that she had to go through. Glad those days are behind her now. But I miss my baby girl so much when she was just a naive little bub who sticks to me like a leech 😊

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child and outdoor

No comments: