Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturday - 14 October 2017

School is out for a week for Deepavali celebration and final exams are over for the girls. Now is the best time to rope them in to help around in the house. This is the best time of the year where exams are over and everyone is waiting for the 6 weeks school holidays to start. I can't wait to go back to Ipoh to visit my parents. We have not gone back to Ipoh since Chinese New Year and there are so many things about my hometown that I miss about.

Drama Queen and Cass helping to dust the shelves and piano today:





My breakfast this morning of bitter gourd+ minced pork + egg + lard in pork soup sans the noodles. Am trying to go Keto as much as I can.




No comments: