Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

New Niece And Nephew

Here's presenting my super duper cute wonder twins niece and nephew (my elder brother's babies):



They were born on 1 Sept 2017 as preemies. We were all so terribly worried for the babies seeing tubes all over them for over 1 month. But these wonder twins beat all odds and here they are thriving and getting cuter and cuter by the day.

Receiving their pictures and videos from my brother and sil over Whatsapp is something that the girls and I look forward to everyday.

We hope to be able to see them in Singapore soon...

Baby boy:



Baby girl:


Looking at these super adorable babies are making me broody each day... but

NO way am I going to have anymore babies. I'm just going to enjoy cuddling my baby niece and nephew whenever I get a chance to 👶

No comments: