Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 4, 2017

Cassie The Menace

Cass doesn't have her two sisters to annoy so I am now the victim. See what prank she pulled on me yesterday evening?

Gave me a total shock when I saw it 😱😵




And the rascal laughed like a hyena when she saw my disgusted face and commented that it's her best laugh this year.  She sculpted the 'poop' with a cardboard toilet roll holder soaked with water.

100% score on creativity and prank skill.

Cass : this is really funny mummy.  I am laughing so hard I can feel my bladder bursting and the stitches on my stomach exploding.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!  This is really the best laughter I've had this year.  You laughed too, right?  I made you laugh too, yay!!

And this morning, this rascal forced me to play hide and seek with her when she got up from  bed and sent me looking for her everywhere in the house!



Yesterday on our ride back to KL from KLIA, Cass mastered the art of solving one side of the 5x5 Rubik's Cube in 2 minutes.  Previously, she could solve two sides of the 3x3 Rubik's Cube in under 2 minutes.  Her goal now is to learn how to solve all the sides of a 4x4 Cube in under 1 minute, just like how Alycia does it.

Cassie the menace. Aged 9 years 8 months.



No comments: