Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 30, 2018

Reasons To Wear Hair Extensions

I am pretty sure most of us have that one horror story of going into a hair appointment and asking for a little trim off the ends and bangs, and coming out with a brand new hair style or even an un-asked for pixie cut. I hear ye! I've been there. Post hair-cut, I'd spent hours standing in front of the mirror and staring at an almost unrecognizable me, cussing away and corroded with regret.  Those times, I vowed never to cut my hair again at that salon.

how to hide a bad haircut

If this 'nightmare' happens to you again, there is a solution that you can turn to for a temporary fix ~ by way of hair extensions.

The good thing about hair extensions is that it can easily fix this problem that many of us painfully go through. Clip in hair extensions will not hinder hair growth so it’s the best alternative to rocking longer locks while waiting for your real hair to grow out.

No automatic alt text available.

Hair extensions instantly make any hair style more beautiful and interesting. With the additional length, volume, and even pop of color to your hair, you can easily make any simple braid, bun, or ponytail more voluminous and intricate.

Another great way to use clip in human hair extensions is to use them as accessories in your hair. For example, you can braid a 3-clip weft to create a braid headband or clip on a few wefts to add that length and volume you've been dreaming about. The options are just endless.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

I have three wedding dinners to attend this year and I am thinking of doing up something fresh and sassy for my hair with clip in hair extension.  I know just where to get the best clip in hair extensions online.  Where do you get yours?

No comments: