Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 30, 2018

Cassandra's BFFs

Half my Saturday was spent at the Bukit Kiara Golf & Country Club last week to accompany Cass who had a birthday party at the bowling alley of the club.

Cass' bestie, C only invited two of her best friends to her birthday party. You read it right. There were only 3 girls at the party, including the birthday girl but the 3 girls had a swell time.  It's not the quantity but the quality that matters 👍

Cass with C:



C is one of the sweetest, most polite, friendliest and unassuming girl I've met. She is a Math genius and top student since Primary 1. And I just love her dimples!








While the 3 girls played bowling and had lunch at the bowling alley, I had lunch with their mummies at another restaurant in the club.   The girls were watched by C's helper.




It's my hope that Cass, C and D will be best friends forever.  I love the girls and get along well with their mummies. Sadly, I doubt this is going to happen as C and D will be leaving the current primary school for international schools latest by mid of next year.  Hopefully with Facebook, Whatsapp and video calls, the girls will keep in touch with each other and have an everlasting friendship.


No comments: