Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday, 19 October 2018

Today is FriYay cheer for Cass as it's the last day of her final exam!  She sat for the History and Math papers today.  And this marks the end of exams for this year for my rat brat. YAY!!

👏  👍

What's next now? Shopping for me, ice-cream for us, TV for her, thick Harry Potter books and more novels for my rat brat. In the car, Cass kept reminding me to release the TV remote control and all her confiscated Harry Potter books and novels kept in the highest cupboard in my room.

😆


A Ramen egg for Cass' breakfast today. Cass loves this texture of soft boiled eggs.  The eggs are placed in a pot of water on the stove left to boil.  Once the water bubbles, the flame is turned to its lowest and  the eggs are left to simmer for 1.5 minutes (or 1 minute if eggs are kept in room temperature) before being removed from the pot.

Cass had to stay back in school today for a Ukulele Children's Day performance practice today.  She wrote a note for me to fetch her from school at 2:30 p.m. as she didn't want to wait until 3:30 p.m. for the transporter's second pick up time. I even reminded her in the morning that I would be coming to fetch her.  But this forgetful girl forgot that I was coming to pick her up.  Already rushed off my feet as I am now maid-less and had to pick up Alycia from tuition later, I had to hunt the entire school for the brat!  Fortunately for the Hello Kitty key chain with the annoying cutesy sound of a bell that Cass clipped to my new handbag, she heard the jingling of the bell and the familiar sounds of her mum's rushed foot steps on flip-floppy sandals, she peeped from the glass library door and found me hunting for her!



To cut the boredom from revision, Cass snapped this picture of the rainbow with my phone two days ago.

I'm going to be super busy this weekend as the hubs won't be around again to help with the chauffeuring of the girls. He'll be in Ipoh for an old school boys reunion dinner.  I'll be stuck with our Dancing Queen the whole of Sunday at a dance competition event. Can't wait for the weekend to whiz by quickly. We have another hurdle to face next week.  Alycia will be sitting for her UEC exam and Sherilyn, her finals.

Happy weekend peeps!


No comments: