Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 19, 2018

Cass At 10.5 Years Old

My schedule the past two weeks has been stuffed to the gills. Though it's just days away from the 5-week school holidays, the girls are still busy as ever. Well, except for Alycia who has already started her school holidays since a week ago. She works at her dad's office and kitchen on some days to earn some pocket money but on most days, she's as free as a bird, slothing around and without doing a stroke of work!  I've also been busy with my online work, with the girls' activities and welfare and not to mention, chauffeuring.


Alycia and Drama Queen were both down with fever last weekend.  I spent half a day at Pantai Medical Centre with Drama Queen last Thursday (to get an X-ray done for a swelling on her back caused by a fall during dance practice) and today, it's with Cass at the same hospital, for a frigging 6 hours for her yearly ultrasound scan of the urinary tract! I may have to be at the hospital again some time this week with Drama Queen again and get stuck at the Imaging department again! I. Hate. Hospital. Visits! I. Hate. Waiting!

At 10.5 years old, my baby girl has grown so much the past one year. She's now much taller (standing at 141cm tall as of today) and her feet are as big as mine! She's another big foot in the family.  Hopefully she'll be the tallest of the three sisters.  It looks like none of my girls will be as tall as me, though I am considered a shorty at 158cm. But hey, at least I passed the minimum height requirement at MAS and breezed through the interview to be a flight stewardess with the Airlines some 20 years ago. Till today, I still have regrets of giving up my dreams to be a  flight stewardess with free travels around the world.

But I am sure I'll have the opportunity to  travel the world when our girls have all graduated and it's my turn to be as free as a bird!

This is Cass' latest picture taken at  our close friend's son's wedding at St Regis Hotel yesterday. It's really rare that she's willing to pose for the camera without bribery.   And she has now outgrown all her cartoon dresses and tees, as well as princessy gowns 😥  She wants to have nothing to do with princess, pink and lilac colors, frilly ribbon dresses, gowns, tutus, headbands and cutesy hair clips anymore 😭



Cass' ambition has got something to do with an aircraft too. Nope, not a flight stewardess but a pilot!  A female pilot!  Sounds like a half-baked idea? I shall see...

And Cass' latest rage and craze is Harry Potter. She has almost the entire series of Harry Potter novels and is now waiting to claim her final exam reward for another Harry Potter book.

In this picture, she's browsing Lazada for some Harry Potter magic wand but I told her no way, Jose! Such a waste of money.

🙄 







No comments: