Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Grocery Bill

Several years ago, I only needed to spend RM50 each time I did my daily grocery shopping.  Then came the implementation of GST and that RM50 was not enough anymore. From RM50, the shopping bill went up to RM80, then RM100 and over the years, it went up to at least RM120 per grocery shopping. Our household grocery bill can run up to RM5k a month! That's the reason why I still need to work๐Ÿ˜


This is my grocery loot on Monday this week:


Most vegetables and fruits are organic.  And the bulk of the bill comes from the fresh organic produce. What made my budget exceed was the S&B Japanese Golden Curry which I badly wanted to try as the kids love Japanese curry.

How much do you spend on groceries each time you go shopping? What's your monthly grocery bill like?  Please share ๐Ÿ˜Š



No comments: