Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 21, 2019

The Littlest Brat

The littlest brat is currently into braiding hair. She braids her own hair (only the bangs), she  runs after me to braid my hair (much to my chagrin coz she pulls so much of my precious locks away!) and the latest victim is her grandma - who has super short hair. Of course grandma finds it annoying too and scats the brat away before scramming away herself 😆

When Cass was 4 years old, a good friend of the family gave her a doll head with long hair for her birthday. The toy is just a doll with its head without the lower part of the body. Cass would play hairdresser on the doll's hair and at night, she'd leave the head on the dining table.  Once I got up in the dead of the night to get some water to drink and in my groggy state, stumbled on Annabelle's head, which scared the living daylights out of me.  The same thing happened to the hubs 👻 👽😆  

A couple of months later, we gave Annabelle's head away to another little girl to play hairdresser 😁





No comments: