Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 12, 2019

Random Updates

Hello folks!! Apologies for the lack of updates. I've been super busy the past two weeks and the busyness will only taper off this weekend. Do hop over to my other blog to read up on the random happenings for the past one week.

Besides being busy with everyday events, I've been maid-less for the past few days. Maria our loyal part-time helper has returned to Indonesia to deliver her first child. Annie our replacement helper scalded her hand and couldn't work. So yeah, besides being the round-the-clock driver, I'm also the 24-hour service maid at home. Only God will know how enervated I am 😵

I spent two hours on a Sunday night at the optical store waiting for our Dancing Queen to learn how to insert and remove disposable contact lenses. When she still couldn't do it (gosh, it is scary to insert a lense into your eye!), I went home with Cass and came back an hour later to pick her up. The contact lenses are for Sherilyn to wear during dance and taekwondo competitions.






At the fish shop at 9 p.m. on a Monday just because she said she needed the fishes urgently for her RBT project in school. I got her 5 fishes a few days ago but all died and she needed a new batch 😩




Lunch at Ruay Thai with Sherilyn yesterday before sending her to school:






 At only RM12 a set, the pineapple fried rice set comes with a chilled pandan drink and a piquant non-spicy Thai soup.  We shared the set.


No comments: