Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 17, 2019

TenMaya Japanese Restaurant

After dropping Sherilyn and Cass at their tuition centers, hubs and I went on a date to grab some quick grub. We had less than two hours to get our lunch before picking them up from the tuition centers.  Alycia had gone to watch a basketball match with her friends again. This sweet 16 girl of mine has been hanging out a lot with her friends lately.  She's been going out with her friends almost everyday the past one week of the school holidays.  Guess this will be her last year in high school for doing this before her SPM next year... speaking of which I can foresee that next year is going to be an extremely busy year for the girls and me as all three of them will be sitting for major exams *STRESS*

Coming back to foodie talk!  Hubs asked me what I wanted to eat but I wasn't hungry at all as I'd just had breakfast at home with the girls.  As he's now on a diet free of red meat (elevated uric acid!) and nursing an inflamed throat (too much of Musang King!), we went to Bangsar South to have Japanese.  The three dishes that he ordered were almost oil-free but still high in protein and purine!  He just can't give up on his proteins, which ain't very good for his elevated uric acid levels.






The raw quail's egg gives the matcha noodles a silky texture and accentuates the natural attributes of it but hubs omitted it. We don't eat raw eggs.


The gourmand hubs scarfed down everything you see here and later chomped down a matcha soft serve ice-cream from Family Mart without sharing with me.  I didn't eat much, save for a couple of slices of sashimi.  I'm not one who would force feed myself just because glorious food is placed in front of me. If I'm not hungry, I won't stuff anything down my throat, thus my size 😇

Today's lunch, though quick, turned out to be my sushi-maniac bon viveur's version of nirvana - super fresh raw fish served to him in delight with no hungry piranhas pecking on his platter 😁

TenMaya
Unit 1-6 Level 1,
Nexus Bangsar South City
No 7 Jalan Kerinchi
59200 Kuala Lumpur
+60 3-2242 3268

No comments: