Health Freak Mommy: Finally Maid-Less

PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS TOO!!!

Please visit my other blogs at :

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,
http://www.healthiswealth.healthfreakmommy.com/

Feel free to drop by my online store at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-New-Stuff-For-Sale/305823926638 to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!




Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally Maid-Less

My maid has left us since yesterday. Luckily my mum is here to help me entertain the kids and with some simple household chores, else I will really be helpless and I can't imagine how I will be able to cope all alone with 2 brats at home. However, she can only be here until this Friday.

Today is Alycia's first day of school this year. I woke up early to do some simple house work and to prepare her lunch box. After having a maid to help me for more than 5 years, I find it really tiring to have to do everything myself now. Being pregnant makes it even more tiring. I now find it difficult and tiring to squat down, bend down, climb up and down the stairs more than 20 times a day, wash the dishes, hang the clothes out to dry, keep the clothes, bathe the kids myself, etc. etc. My maid agent has promised me that he will send me a temp live-in maid this Sunday and I hope this time he will keep his promise. The temp maid will be a Cambodian, who has been rejected by another employer. I just hope she will be tolerable. I won't place too much hope on her as she's only a temp maid. Just can't wait for my new permanent maid to arrive.
Post a Comment

Google Search Engine

Custom Search