Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Good Workout Session At The Gym

It was drizzling early this morning. I was a tad disappointed but being the determined fitness freak that I am, I still took a brolly with me to jog. I am used to jogging with a brolly each time it rains and I've been doing this for 6 years.... eversince I found out I had PCOS and exercising has been the only way I could keep my weight in check. Anyway, when I came down from my unit and passed by the gym, I suddenly remembered that I can use the gym. Yes, the newly reburfished gym with a complete set of gym equipment, including the trampoline that we had brought from our old house. I then went to the Condo management office and asked the guard to open up the gym door for me.

I worked out for half an hour on the treadmill and managed to burn over 200 calories, jogged over 2.5km and had a real sweat out. My t-shirt was drenched with my sweat and I felt really worked out and a little nausea. I always feel a little nauseous each time I have a good workout. My tummy also shrunk a little or was it my imagination? Anyway, I will continue to workout in the gym tomorrow and try to achieve burning 300 calories.

1 comment:

Fussy mum said...

oh...how I wished to go to the gym and exercise the way you do. But I don't stay in a condo and I can only jog during the weekends...twice a week which is really not enough!