Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hardly Have The Time To Sit And Eat

I have not sat down to have a proper breakfast for the past 2 weeks. What I have been doing is that while I hurriedly gobble down my breakfast, I pace around the kitchen simultaneously fixing my 2 gals their milk or breakfast, feeding Baby C her meds and health supplements and on some days, hurriedly pack my bag to go to the hospital with Baby C. I almost forget how it feels like sitting down at the dining table and sip my cup of tea, slowly eat and appreciate my toast and read the newspapers. I don’t even have the time to read the newspapers for the past few days. The same goes for my lunch where I hardly have the time to sit and eat peacefully. Normally Baby C will be seated on my lap as I eat. I can only console myself that my hectic lifestyle is a blessing in disguise as I can shed some weight and don’t have to rely on Fentraphen. That’s motherhood and as I’ve said it before, it’s the toughest job God had created.

No comments: