Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Going Berserk!

I am going berserk, really berserk and I have been yelling all day. Each time I yell, I think of the yelling mother of the sitcom Malcom In The Middle coz I am just like her. My 3 gals are driving me bonkers. Sherilyn is always disobedient and driving me nuts during meal times. Alycia has been super whiny during the school holidays. She keeps throwing tantrums for no reason and she will scream, scold everyone and bang doors to release her tension. And now, none of them wants to nap....even Baby C. Today, she only napped 1 hour in the morning and that's it. Now she wants to be carried. I want to run away from them d....

2 comments:

sarah said...

haaa!!! i can imagine! i go mad (literally) on a daily basis, scolding and smacking my poor little baby and forever yelling at her. i can't help it - i get so upset with her and she is super naughty. However, will there be adverse effects on the kid's emotions.. i can't help myself losing temper at her yet i worry if she'll be emotionally scarred by my constant yelling. :-(

MamaJo said...

Cool Down....I realise it happen more frequent when I was with my boy boy esp during weekend, facing them 2 whole days, non stop.....demand this and that....guess, you need a break - go for spa or rest yourself and ask hubby to help - it really works!!!