Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stubborn Maid

My maid made me fuming mad this morning. As usual we were all rushing to go to church. After bathing Baby C, I put her in her crib and told my maid to watch over her whilst I had a quick shower. I told her not to do anything but to watch over Baby C as I would be done with my shower in a few minutes. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Sherilyn on a stool, bending over with half her body inside the crib. My maid was bathing Alycia and left Baby C all alone in the crib and asked Sherilyn to 'jaga' (supervise) Baby C. I was irate. My maid has a irritating habit of not listening to what we say and doing things her own way. I was yelling at her coz she had disobeyed me again and she had asked a 3.5 year old toddler to look after Baby C! This is the second time today she asked my 2 older gals to jaga Baby C.

Early this morning, I was busy with something and asked my maid to watch over Baby C. Guess what? She put Baby C on Alycia's bed and asked Alycia to carry her whilst she went to fix the 2 gals milk! I only realized it when Sherilyn came to me and told me "mummy, baby is playing on cheh cheh's bed." I almost flipped when I saw Alycia carrying her on the bed! Maids... you can't live with them, yet can't live with one, sigh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my maid will do the same if my girls demanded something from her. for instance, i asked her to wear put on pajamas for my son and at the same time my girls will be screaming for their milk. she will leave my son running around the house naked while she fix the milk for my girls. i guess, to them, our children is their ma'am too!

MamaJo said...

Ha,ha....relax lor....I told myself, no matter how difficult or suffered I will be, I won't hire a maid.....hope I will be able to cope with this as long as I can...