Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Topsy Turvy And Dusty

Our new condo, particularly my bedroom and my bathroom are in a BIG mess. We discovered water leaking in the bathroom cabinet under the sink a few days after we moved in. The contractor couldn't detect where the leak was from. Finally today, they found out that the leak was from a leaking aircond pipe from my bedroom. So the contractor hacked a big hole in the wall of my bedroom to fix the leaking pipe. Such a nice new home but everything is so messy and the floors are so dusty. Some of the things are still unpacked and there are clothes, boxes, toys and just about everything scattered here and there. My 2 rambunctious brats have also been throwing their toys, papers, books, pencils, etc. everywhere! What an eyesore!

No comments: