Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kids Ask The Darnest Things

Sherilyn the menace is cheeky, chatty and really inquisitive. From dawn till dusk, you will hear her yakking away. Most times, she will whine and demand for everything under the sky, some of the things that she requests are really ridiculous. When she's in an inquisitive mood, she will ask me questions like these:

1) Where does bread come from? My answer to her was bread is made from wheat flour, eggs and milk. A simple answer. Didn't say yeast, otherwise she will ask me yeast is made from what and beats me, I don't know!
2) Where does dragon fruit come from? My answer to her was dragon fruits grow on trees.
3) Where does cheese come from? My answer to her was cheese is made from milk.
4) Where does water come from? My answer to her was water is from rivers and from rain.
5) Where does paper come from? My answer to her was they are made from trees.
6) Where does seaweed come from? My answer to her was seaweed are from the sea. She then went on to ask who takes the seaweed. This one I stumbled coz I wasn't really sure who takes the seaweed from the sea! Boo to mummy!

etc, etc, etc......

I am pretty certain Sherilyn will surely ask me "mummy, I come from where?" one day. I have to start thinking of an appropriate answer for her now lol!

No comments: