Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 21, 2009

Kids Sleep The Wierdest Ways

We were out last Saturday afternoon to send Sherilyn to her ballet school and thereafter to the organic shop and lightings shop. It was a hot and sunny afternoon, a weather that would make anyone feel weary and tired. When we reached home, Alycia quietly went into her room without a word, which was very unlike her. I was busy with Baby. When I called out to Alycia later, there was no answer and I knew she must've dozed off. She took me by surprise when I found her lying on the floor face down, hah! I think she was so frazzled that she plopped on the floor in her room and dozed off right away.... and there were 2 surfing boards beneath her!

4 comments:

Yannie said...

So funny the way she slept. Lol!

Inspired Momx1 said...

Hahaha... Kids.. they can fall asleep in just any position.

Cynful Pleasure said...

maybe coz of the hot weather.. I remember back those days, we will choose to sleep on the floor instead of the bed.. and the surfing board, most probably for her comfort on her tummy.. :D

LittleLamb said...

ahahahhahaha she must be very tiredddddddd