Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yet Another Doodle Pro

I bought Baby a travel-size Fisher-Price Doodle Pro last week. That was the 4th time I bought a Doodle Pro for my gals and I find that the Doodle is one of the best toys for a toddler. Your toddler can practise her writing and drawing skills while her imagination is being stoked. Plus the Doodle is totally mess and stain free. We used to have 2 huge Magna Doodles with magnetic shapes, stencils and colorful washable markers but they were all spoilt. No prize for guessing who spoilt them, I'm sure you know who spoilt them right?

1 comment:

coffeesncookies said...

No prizes but I still wanna guess.. Princess Wannabe ?? :) Have a great weekend !