Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hate Yellow Lights

Though I hate yellow lights, my hubs had fitted almost the entire house with yellow lights. He should have consulted me first before he bought those lights. With yellow lights, I find that I have to strain my eyes to see clearly. I prefer blue fluorescent lights and only the wet kitchen and area outside our bedroom are fitted with blue fluorescent lights. One of the things that I have to do is to change the 2 yellow lights in my bedroom to blue fluorescent lights with lightings from Dolan Designs lighting. I also have to change the lights in the girls’ bedroom to blue lights as they are brighter and more conducive for reading.

No comments: