Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Homemade Bread, Steamed Egg And Soup For Lunch

I ran out of lunch ideas for Baby the other day. So I served her my mil's homemade wholemeal bread with cream cheese spread. Also made her chawan mushi (Japanese steamed egg) and a bowl of soup of the day.


Verdict : everything was walloped! Such a stress-free, fuss-free, easy-to-prepare lunch!


Guess who lay the flash cards on the floor?

Baby choked on a piece of ice cube today. Hop over to my other blog to read the story, which is every parent's nightmare!

1 comment:

Chris said...

WOW!! I don't even make this for dinner! Yummy!! See, kids(like kids everywhere) will "train" mum to make for them what they like and will eat without fuss! Funny how kids win every time! Haha.