Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Don't Need Sleeping Pills

Never in my life have I tried taking sleeping pills to help me fall asleep. I have never really suffered from insomnia. The only time I had difficulty in falling asleep was when I was pregnant with Alycia. She was my first baby after years of battling with infertility and I was terribly anxious throughout my pregnancy. Ever since my kids came along, I would be so exhausted that I’d go straight into slumberland within minutes my head hits the pillow!

1 comment:

Yannie said...

Shireen, I also had insomnia when I was pregnant with April. I was also because of anxiety. Now, I have not much problem in sleeping. On weekend, I can have 2 hours nap and can still sleep easily at night. :)