Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bye-Bye Bath Tub

The day came last week when I finally had the heart to part with the huge bath tub that my 3 girls used to bathed in. I bought it 4 years ago when Alycia was 2yo and Sherilyn 1yo. Then Baby bathed in it but stopped using it a year ago. Since it's really bulky and taking up a lot of space in our bathroom, I finally decided to give it away. I am always very sentimental when it comes to giving away stuff that my girls once used.


Baby stepping into her bath tub for the last time before daddy took it away :(

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

it does bring memories to you having this tub used by the 3 kids...

now it is time to go to a new home

Linda said...

so sayang... I have one too about the same size, I let both my girls squeezed into it, and happily bath away... :)