Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cutting Baby's Fringe

Baby is getting a fringe cut here from mah mah. Whenever my mil is around, she will help me trim Baby's bangs but when she's overseas, I have to take over this chore. It really ain't easy to trim them real straight when she keeps fidgeting. I usually need 2-3 days to get her bangs straight!



For those of you who are looking for a second hand ring sling to wear your baby, do hop over to Old And New Stuff For Sale. I'm selling my Baby Loft purple silk ring sling at only RM60 inclusive of shipping (original price is RM149.90) .

2 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

hahaahaa..baby looks so cute here :D you got her new bikini? it's orange this time ;)

Yannie said...

Yes, baby C is so cute here. I dare not cut my daughters's hair one. Don't know why. Since baby, I would let someone do it for me.