Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 9, 2010

I Need A New Digital Camera

The top three items in my wish list include a new digital camera or a DSLR. My 3.5-year old digital camera is giving me the peeves as it is on the verge of conking out and has been acting up lately. It does not snap pictures instantly and most times, the capture effect is delayed by a few seconds. To snap pictures of babies and kids’, you need a camera that has an instant capture effect (what do you call this?). Do you have any good digital cameras or DSLR to recommend? I’m not sure whether to get a Samsung, a Nikon or a Sony.

3 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

I'd go for Canon. easy and simple functions but DSLR is really different. lots more to learn but once you get the hang of it, you appreciate your pictures. the entry level DSLR has gone down in price to RM1899.

Yannie said...

I just bought the Panasonic DMC-FS4Lumix for RM500.

SY said...

Yes Shireen. Canon/Nikon would be good. :)