Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If Only I Had 2 Extra Hours Each Day

My friend who came to visit me the other day commented that I look like I have shrunken and my eyes look like they have sunken. I couldn’t agree with her more. I may even need to apply the best anti wrinkle eye cream on my eyes very soon. You know, I wish there were 2 additional hours in a day granted to me so that I could have that extra 2 hours of beauty sleep each day. The hours tick away really quickly everyday and I always go to bed at the end of each day feeling that I still have lots more to do.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I know exactly how u feel! Rest assured things will get better when the kids are older. Just a bit of info abt eye cream..no magical formula here..only thing is that the cream is less irritable to the eye area; I have found sorbolene is fine ard the eyes, on the face, and right down to the toes! I know all sorts of fancy eye creams out there and it's all hoopla. Now, having said that...Boots #7 from the UK, their "Beauty Serum" has been proven effective, so maybe the eye cream may also be as good. Am using the Dove eye cream now as it was on sale...works fine.

Alicia said...

mine is worst, my shrunk till so small ppl tot im very tired all the time sigh....