Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 23, 2010

Insomnia

Despite being severely sleep deprived, for the first time in years, I experienced insomnia last night. Despite only hitting the sack after midnight, I just could not fall into a deep sleep. I think I only fell into slumberland past 1am. I got up at 4am to change Baby's diaper and then woke up again at 6am to start the day. I guess there were just too many issues on my mind. I was drafting on my head on what to write about auto insurance quote, how to increase sales of my eStore and a host of other matters. My head is feeling a little heavy now and I ought to take a forty winks now!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Please dont stress yourself too much!

Chris said...

Agree with Stef's comments. Also try melatonin for the occasional nite.