Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Nike Shoes In Fluorescent Blue

Nice or not my new Nike shoes in fluorescent blue? Say nice lar coz it's very expensive :) I wanted to buy a pair of running shoes that costs RM100+ but the cheapest pair of running shoes for ladies at the Nike shop cost RM235 (and it's after discount!). I still wanted to buy a RM100+ a pair running shoes of a cheaper brand like Reebok but the hubs said he will buy me this pair :



And this pair of shoes is the cheapest running shoes for ladies in that Nike shop, at RM235! But it's worth the money coz my feet feel so comfy in this pair of shoes when I run every morning.



While I chose my shoes, my 3 gals monkeyed around at the shop.

Alycia doing a hip hop dance while Baby and Sherilyn played with the Nike balls.




"Mummy see, I can dribble the ball!"

6 comments:

LittleLamb said...

that's ur bday gift from hubby?

I like !!!

mommy to chumsy said...

very nice :) hey, do you know that at Mid Valley Megamall (same level as the cineplex), there is a Payless Shoes which sell lots of branded sports shoes at discounted prices. I bought a pair there before :)

MommyAngel said...

Very nice colour and so sweet of your hubby! The most important is it feels comfortable .... I bought a pair of Nike few years back, for some reason, it doesn't feels right for me ...... don't know why but just that particular pair ..... others which I bought (same brand) is ok wor!

Inspired Momx1 said...

Very nice! I bought a pair of Puma running shoes years ago for close to RM200 and still in good shape. Really worth the money spent.

Yannie said...

Nike shoes definitely worth the money. I had a pair of Nike shoes that I bought from Thailand in year 2000. The shoes is still in good condition now, and I am wearing them in my aerobics exercise once every week. Your husband is smart to invest in this pair of Nike shoes.

slavemom said...

Vy nice! Coz blue's my fav color. ;) Anyway, we shld pamper our feet. So a good pair of shoes is important. Price not important... coz hubs paying! hehehe