Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 28, 2011

Things She Says

Just want to record this conversation between Baby and me today. Baby, when you read this a few years down the road, you will have a good laugh at yourself.

Me - Baby, tomorrow is mummy's birthday. What are you going to give me?

Baby - I have no money....

Me - I know. But you can give me something that does not need money to buy. What will you give me?

Baby - I will give you a pink goggles (and pointing to the pink goggles hanging in our bathroom).

Me - I don't want a goggles. I don't need one. Give me something else.

Baby - Errrrr, I will give you money from my piggy bank!

Me - How much money will you give?

Baby - MANY!!

Me - Can you give me ALL the money in your piggy bank?

Baby - NO!!! I will give you 2 (and showing me 2 fingers)





My Baby, she's getting more and more vocal each day and she's a willful cili padi too. Try to criticize her and she will put up a defiant and defensive front saying "Who says??? NO I am not. You only, not me!!"... and she will defend herself until the end. I am quite confident she won't get bullied in future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... aunty Irene wants to cucuk her to see how she defend herself.

Ann said...

Belated Happy Birthday. Saw some messages on Facebook but was zooming in on my game! :)

Your little girl is definitely a strong willed girl. GOOD FOR HER!