Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cobwebs In My Blog

Gosh, I have been so uber busy for the past 1 week that I have totally forgotten to update this blog for 6 days!! When I logged into this very first blog of mine that I created over 4 years ago, I almost could not read the words or any pix on it. I had to dust those cob webs away before I could read muahahahaha! I was very obsessed with updating this blog for the first 2 years. I used to have 3-5 drafts ready and I even schedule dated my posts. But when paid posts got lesser and lesser, my mojo just slowly dwindled away. I still do paid posts now, albeit reduced dramatically ever since the global recession 2 years ago. Now, I am blogging for passion, not so much for money as my source of income has changed direction and I am diverting my time and energy towards my online store. Nonetheless, my 3 blogs are still very dear to me and I shall update them for as long as I am able to.

Here's a pic of my belated 11th wedding anniversary. The cake was only cut 3 days later! Go read my previous posts to find out why. Happy weekend and school holidays peeps!



1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

i lend u a vacuum to clean up the cobwebs! hahaha... i also have 3 blogs, one faded off.. and one is "hanging" in the air..sometimes i write and many days i dont... difficult to maintain more than 1 actually :)