Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 21, 2011

She Naps The Darndest Ways

Here's another of Sherilyn's trade marks - dozing off on a stool, outside the bathroom. It's a blood-pressure raising matter for me asking her to shower every day. On some days when I am busy, I will forget to nag her to shower and this is what happens at 9pm....



That's when I have to jolt her up from her sleep with her whining, crying and shrieking away... which sends me a migraine right away! Sigh, this girl is really a challenge to me, testing my patience to the max.

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

She never takes afternoon nap? by now you can send her collection to those video shows.. "Her darnest way of sleep"

coffeesncookies said...

patient.. be patient. she'll give you good days and bad days.

MeRy said...

Oh gosh...so at last does she take her shower?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes she did!