Health Freak Mommy: Tesco brand food stuff

PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER BLOGS TOO!!!

Please visit my other blogs at :

http://www.healthfreakmommy.com/

for more interesting reads on my 3 little rascals and of course on my food reviews....

and my health blog,
http://www.healthiswealth.healthfreakmommy.com/

Feel free to drop by my online store at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-New-Stuff-For-Sale/305823926638 to get modish clothes at prices you will love! Please LIKE my Page too, thanks!




Friday, July 15, 2011

Tesco brand food stuff

I am all for buying store-brand products as they are way cheaper than more popular old brands. I love sanitary items from Tesco and Guardian, antiseptic liquid from Guardian, Tesco brand diapers, Tesco brand wet wipes and baby oil and a wide range of Tesco brand food products. Though the price is a fraction of other 'branded' food stuff, the quality is not compromised. Many of the Tesco brand food items are made in overseas countries, like mayo which is made in Belgium, digestive biscuits made in England, among others. As long as the product is not made in China, Taiwan and Japan, I am fine. I really do like Tesco brand food stuff a lot.

Tesco brand mayo - made with free range eggs and made in Belgium. It costs a few Ringgit cheaper than other brands. Taste wise - it's good.







Tesco brand tuna fish. This cost almost a Ringgit cheaper than other brands like Ayam Brand.



I hope some senior Management staff from Tesco reads this post and reward me with a free shopping spree at Tesco :D
Post a Comment

Google Search Engine

Custom Search