Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Agitated!!

One of the things that irritates me to my bones is that no matter how hard and careful I try to hide my pens, rulers, note pads, scissors and rough papers, they will still be 'stolen'. My girls have eyes as sharp as an eagle's and they know just when to prey on my things. And my helper, eeessh, hate it that she keeps arranging my things and keeps them in a different place and then tells me "I tak tau" or "I tak nampak" when queried! That's her standard answer when asked if she has seen my things. Each time I need some rough papers to write on, I have to spend 10 - 15 minutes to rummage through my drawers and search through every nook and corner before hot lava spews out onto the culprits. Gosh, absolutely hate this!!

No comments: