Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Precious Baby Is 8 Today!

10 years ago, I stayed at the maternity ward of SJMC (Sime Darby Medical Centre now) but not for the delivery of a baby. It was for a Laproscopic Ovarian Drilling of both my ovaries so that I could conceive. A year later, I stayed at the maternity ward of PMC but did not have a baby too, but lost a pregnancy. That was the saddest and most painful day of my life. Staying in a maternity ward twice and hearing cries of newborn babies but leaving empty handed is a very painful experience. The following year, I stayed at the maternity ward of SYMC. This time, I was the happiest woman in the ward. I had a beautiful baby to cradle in my arms. That was 8 years ago on 5 Dec 2003. That day will forever be the happiest day in my life. Thank you very much dear Lord for Alycia. May you bless her with many more happy birthdays and grant her good health and happiness always.


Pic of Alycia at the same age with Cassandra now - 3.5YO



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday Alycia!

Inspired Momx1 said...

Happy Birthday, Alycia! She shares the same birth date with the King of Thailand.. :)

Yannie said...

Happy Birthday to you Alycia. I was wondering why you put Baby C pic here. Both Alycia and baby C look so much alike. I like Alycia's dimples.

chinnee said...

Alycia is one of the most prettiest baby I have ever met! You are so blessed that she is fated to be your baby :)