Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 5, 2012

Big Juicy Apples From Japan

Can you take a wild guess on how much these apples from Hokkaido, Japan cost each? We got them from a Japan food fair held at Isetan @ KLCC last week. It is usually priced at over RM10 each but during the promotion, it was 4 apples for RM27. Still very costly but I could not resist sinking my teeth into the juicy apple after tasting the free samples at the booth. And oh yes, at least I will have something to blog about to add a touch of sweetness to my 5-year old blog :) The apples are very sweet, juicy and crunchy. But I think it will be the last time I am going to splurge so much on apples, of all things!





2 comments:

Yannie said...

Juicy and sweet, it sure worths the moeny.

Mummy Moon said...

I miss Isetan, I have not been there about 1 month dy, huhuhu.. If the apples is nice, I don't mind to buy and try. It only comes in season, so it is okay to splurge so much on apples?